Thanks to our labels CLEAN & SAFE (Tourism of Portugal) and SAFE TRAVELS (World Travel & Tourism Council), we insure that we follow the highest security protocols. You can check our protocols here:
Your safety is our priority, here is a small part of what we do:
24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
Face masks required for guests & staff in public areas
Floors marked for social distancing
Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Staff required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
We had to adapt our activity due to these new rules and we wanted to keep you updated of our
- Common areas garden, kitchen and dining room are opened from 7:30am until midnight
- All the items of our usual buffet Breakfast are now served in take-away bags (menu here). You're welcome to have it in the dining room or the garden
- The bar is open from 11am until 11pm
- No access to dormitories between 12am until 3pm (full hygienisation of the room)
- Checkins are made from 3pm until midnight*
- Checkouts are made from 7:30am until 10am*
- Free luggage storage is available from 8am until 11pm
*we can arrange checkin and checkout outside these times, on request.
For your security, we are offering non-presencial check-ins. To sign-in, just send us your passport scan (or take a photo). National ID are valid only for european citizens.
Please note that in that case your 10€ security deposit will be taken from your credit card and the front door codes will be sent to you one day before your checkin. The 10€ security deposit is refunded on your credit card, on the checkout day (assuming no damage).
Also, we really want to stay closer to you even during this situation, so we have created 7 different ways to easily contact us:
Facebook & FB Messenger: portohostel
Any question about your reservation or about your stay in Porto? Contact us anytime, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Julien & The Urban Garden Team.